Scholarship Application (CR)
Requirements for the 2017-2018 School Year
- Proof of attendance to any two of the following UBSUC Central Region: roundtables, regional conferences, state conventions, volunteering events or projects.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation - One recommendation letter must be from the student’s BSU advisor.
- Verification of GPA, SAT and/or ACT scores by school counselor or registrar on application.
- Official Transcript that includes senior semester grades.
- Verification of Contribution; at least 20 volunteer hours (list, times, dates, etc.)
- Essay, that includes
a short biography
purpose for choosing degree of focus
why you deserve the scholarship
Application Opens January 1st of every year
Closes April 20th of every year
If the application is incomplete, it will be deemed ineligible.