Leadership starts with how we behave. Check out the UBSUC Rules for the Convention.
If you are paying by school check or money order, please send your payment to:
UBSUC, PO Box 233818, Sacramento, CA 95823
as soon as possible to ensure proper planning for your BSU.
Do you think your club is BSU of the Year! Apply Here for your BSU's chance to win at the 2019 State Leadership Convention!
To attend State Convention, you must do the following:
1. Fill out and turn in the proper District forms to attend the State Convention, to get approval and request payment through your school/district process.
2. Fill out the UBSUC Google Registration Form.
3. Make a Payment through school check/money order and/or PayPal.
4. Ensure your students are aware of the dress code and participant code of conduct.
5. Ensure your transportation is secured.
6. Work on your school's Roll Call chant.
Convention Fees at a Glance
Leadership starts with how we present ourselves. Check out some dress code information below.
The 2018 State Leadership Convention Registration IS NOW CLOSED!
Join us at our next State Convention,
"The Color of Tomorrow,"
in Bakersfield, CA, March 29-31, 2019!
Courtyard Marriott Cal Expo and Sac State !!
UBSUC State Leadership Convention TENTATIVE Itinerary
March 29-31, 2018
Marriott Bakersfield and CSU Bakersfield
Friday, March 29
3-5:00 pm Registration
6:00 pm Dinner Begins
6:30 pm Program begins
Saturday, March 30
8:00 am Travel to CSUB
8:30 am Breakfast at CSUB
9:15 am Program and workshops begin at CSUB
4:00 pm Travel to hotel
6:00 pm Scholarship Banquet begins
12:00 am Return to Rooms/Lights Out
Sunday, March 31
8:30 am Breakfast @ hotel
9:00 am Program begins
11:30/12 pm Program concludes
Registration fees can be paid by school check, cashier's check/money order, or PayPal (fee applies to PayPal payments)
Room with 4 people: $215.00 pp
Room with 3 people: $235.00 pp
Room with 2 people: $280.00 pp
Room with 1 person: $400.00 pp
*Registration fees include all conference materials, workshops, school tour, transportation to/from college, all food, and rooming.